Innovation is not about changing your product, it’s about changing your mindset. It’s not about doing something new, it’s about stopping doing something old. This entire book rehashes these two lines in as many ways as ground-breaking (if you dropped him off a high platform wearing heavy shoes) business thinker Richard Mulholland was able to do in around 130 pages.
Changing the legacy mindset is not easy, but hot-damn, it’s worthwhile.
The book, Legacide, hopes to do just that.
- TITLE: Legacide
- SUB-TITLE: Why Legacy Thinking is the Silent Killer of Innovation
- AUTHOR: Richard Mulholland
- RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE: R180 (VAT Incl)
- PHYSICAL BOOK ISBN / EAN: 978-0-620-72726-6
- PAGES: 136
- FORMAT: Paperback
- DIMENSIONS: 200mm h x 130mm w
- PUBLISHED DATE: February 2017