Gerald Mwandiambira’s book Imali Yami · Chelete Yaka · My Geld · My Money is a practical, easy to read, personal finance book – a guide that will help many South Africans begin to create wealth and not fear the subject of personal financial planning.
A treasure trove of useful advice and tips, this book is essential reading to gain a basic understanding of money mechanics. A guide to help you find your confidence, and see money as it really is – a tool that anyone can use.
With a chapter dedicated to almost every financial situation we face in our lives, Imali Yami · Chelete Yaka · My Geld · My Money will become your go-to book that will help you unlock your financial potential and gain control of your financial affairs.
You, too, have the potential to become a ‘Money Master’.
Gerald provides bite-sized, easily accessible information to help you on your money journey. – MAYA FISHER-FRENCH, Award Winning Financial Journalist and author of Maya on Money
- TITLE: My Money
- SUB-TITLE: A Financial Planning Guide for Ordinary People
- AUTHOR: Gerald Mwandiambira
- RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE: R250 (VAT Incl)
- PHYSICAL BOOK ISBN / EAN: 978-0-9947226-0-7
- eBOOK ISBN (ePUB): 978-0-9947226-1-4
- eBOOK ISBN (PDF): 978-0-9947226-2-1
- PAGES: 268
- FORMAT: Trade Paperback
- DIMENSIONS: 235mm h x 153mm w
- PUBLISHED DATE: October 2017