Paige’s father has Alzheimer’s, and her fiancé is shot and killed in an armed robbery. She fights her depression and with monumental effort and a new found determination to live her life to the fullest, Paige pulls herself out of the dark place that she had succumbed to.
When Paige meets Adam, the attraction is immediate. Adam grew up in an orphanage and has no recollection of his life before the age of six.
Paige falls head over heels in love and embraces a happiness she never dreamed possible. Until the day she finds Adam in bed with another woman.
Wanting nothing more to do with him, Paige cuts Adam out of her life, until she receives a mysterious visitor, who reveals secrets about Adam’s past that shock Paige to her very core.
Determined to fight for the man she loves, Paige finds herself on a journey that will change her life forever.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
MELISSA DELPORT, South Africa’s JOJO MOYES.
Full-time writer and mother of three, Melissa lives in Hillcrest, KwaZulu-Natal.
AUTHOR’S SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
- WEBSITE: www.melissadelport.com
- TWITTER: www.twitter.com/MelissaDelport
- FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/TheMelissaDelportBookClub
- PINTEREST: www.pinterest.com/MelissaDelport
- TITLE: Rainfall
- AUTHOR: Melissa Delport
- RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE: R260 (VAT Incl)
- PHYSICAL BOOK ISBN / EAN: 978-0-9946586-7-8
- PAGES: 285
- FORMAT: Trade-Paperback (235 x 153mm)
- PUBLISH DATE: July 2015