PLEASE NOTE – OUR 2019 PUBLISHING SCHEDULE IS FULL AND WE ARE NOT TAKING ANY NEW SUBMISSIONS AT THE MOMENT.
Tracey McDonald Publishers only publishes non-fiction, with a specific focus on business, biographies, autobiographies, memoirs, politics, history, current affairs, self-help, health and travel.
We do NOT publish:
- Children’s books
- Scripts (drama, film or television)
- Short stories
- Academic and educational books
Email submissions are preferred (email to firstname.lastname@example.org) but *hard-copy submissions will be accepted (post to Tracey McDonald Publishers, Suite No. 53, Private Bag X903, Bryanston, 2121).
Please include the following information in your submission:
- A synopsis (maximum two pages)
- A sampling of three chapters
- Draft chapter outline (with a very brief explanation of what will be covered in each chapter)
- Your biography (including the details of your social media channels)
- An in-depth marketing document detailing who the target market is for your book (gender, age, demographic), what makes it different to other books AND what makes it similar to other books, and what other outlets and organisations (besides bookshops) would buy your book
- A tag-line that sums up your book in one sentence
* Please note that hard-copies will not be returned, so please do not send any original work / illustrations.